Join us for the 18th North American Airport Wildlife Management Conference!
September 12-14, 2023 in Kelowna, British Columbia
On behalf of both the Bird Strike Association of Canada and Bird Strike Committee- USA, we would like to invite you to attend the biannual North American Bird Strike Conference to be held in the scenic Okanagan Valley of beautiful British Columbia.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Airport operators, managers and wildlife personnel
- Military personnel responsible for wildlife management
- Airline and aircraft owners
- Transport Canada and FAA personnel
- Nav Canada personnel
- University researchers and students
- Aviation engineers
- Aircraft manufacturers
- City land use planners
- Waste management operators
- Others interested in mitigating strikes due to wildlife
For additional details, visit the Eighteenth North American Airport Wildlife Management Conference page.
Registration will open in early March 2023. Numbers will be limited to the space available at the venue. A call for papers will be issued around the same time. This promises to be a distinctive conference and one not to be missed.
For information, email: email@example.com